Friday, March 23, 2012

Discover the World of Collins+8th Boutique



Creative filming is a nice reminder of my love of cinematography and art. As much as we love weddings, sometimes it's nice to take a little break. Maida and Joey, owners of Collins+8th, invited me to attend and film their 2012 fashion preview that took place at their quaint space in Honolulu. The models were gorgeous and fun, the audience brought an incredible energy and the pupu's were delicious! It's no wonder why Collins+8th won 2012 boutique of the year!

With the limited spacing, all I could manage to work with were my tripod and camera. My goal was to keep the promo light and exciting, I knew that most of the work would have to be in the edit. I really enjoyed myself in the post-production of this piece, I hope you all like it as well!

Thank you Maida and Joey for having me!
Alan (shooter, edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment