Friday, May 25, 2012

Kelsey and Peter Engaged!

Kelsey and I have been close friends since middle school. Several months ago, when I saw her FB status change to "engaged," I could hardly believe it...Kelsey is really getting married?!!

Kelsey and Peter flew in to Oahu earlier this week to prep for their wedding tomorrow, so I was able to squeeze in an engagement session with them. I've always wanted to do an e-session at Ward Center...I love the look and diversity of the area, particularly from a photographer's perspective. Kelsey and Peter were down for my urban idea, so we met up on Monday and walked around the area, shooting wherever struck our fancy. I'm telling you, these two laugh and smile so much, it's contagious :D

Editing style of these photos were inspired by Mabel's vintage e-session :)

The big day is tomorrow...can't believe how fast time flies. So proud of you two!


-Reese (photography)



























No comments:

Post a Comment