Sunday, August 19, 2012

Joceyln & RJ // Married on the Kaanapali Coast, Maui!



I first met RJ and Jocelyn last year, when they first flew to Oahu to greet all of their venders and executed their engagement video/photos. My first impression, RJ is a jokester! But all business at the same time. Jocelyn, very sweet, yet sassy. I knew that for their wedding video, I wanted to incorporate all of these humorous elements... which I found wasn't that hard to do. : )
After the success of our same-day-edit, Jocelyn and RJ invited the Isle Media crew onto the dance floor! Y'all got some moves!
And if you haven't seen Jocelyn and RJ's engagement video, here's the story about how it all began:


Thanks Jocelyn and RJ for the opportunity, and the great time we had!
Alan (edit)
Trevor, Michael (videography)
Reese, Kay (photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment