Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hair and Makeup for Editorial and Print Work

When I'm not styling our beautiful brides, I spend a portion of my time working on editorial shoots and print work.  For your viewing pleasure, check out these compelling images below:)



Aloha Rag boutique's 2012 fall/winter looks styled by one of my favorites, Geremy Campos!  I kept the makeup clean adding deep violet red on the lips and created a tousled hair do.


 
 


COLLINS & 8TH boutique
These photos were used as ads for Collins & 8th, a fashion forward boutique in Honolulu.


Innov8 Magazine : Acacia Swimwear




 Innov8 Magazine : Old Havana

Thank you for looking!! <3

Blog photo courtesy of photographers Jeremy Snell, Harold JulianBrooke Dombrowski, and Mellie Tjeong.
Stylist Geremy Campos, Collins & 8th boutique, Aloha Rag boutique, with models Michelle, Carrie, Zoe and Momoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment