Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mario and Rachel Engaged


When my friends Rachel and Mario announced that they were getting married I was immediately excited for them.  Mario especially wanted an engagement shoot that had an urban/cityscape feel; it made the photo shoot personal for them because of Mario's roots in Las Vegas where he lived prior to moving to Hawaii.  We started the day at the top of a building in Ward and ended with some night photography at Magic Island to capture the city's lights in the background.

Photography/Blog: Lester












2 comments:

  1. I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, I am gonna have to add you to my list of watched blogs
    Wedding Photographer Tyrone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is amazing... I love your creativity that flows through each photo... you made my brother look really good lol...

    ReplyDelete